- she loves all things fury, slimy, and scaly (except maybe sharks)
- she has a pet snake
- her favorite color is orange
- she really likes jewelry, purses and shoes
- loves fair rides and rollercoasters but is scared of riding in a boat and going over bridges
- she is a feisty tennis player
- she likes Rafael Nadal
- she loves to sing especially Train or Miranda Lambert
- she is truly concerned for everyone
- she demonstrates a faith and love that is well beyond her 11 years.
- she is a really good friend
Monday, August 30
at 7:24 AM
Sunday, August 29
Our first attempt at making homemade pizza was a big success. We bought raw dough balls from a local Italian restaurant, cut them in half to make individual size pizza, and then tried to decide what we wanted to put on ours!
We had a lot of fun together in the kitchen making a big mess and ending up with really good pizza. There was lots of talk about the pizza we ate in Italy - love that super thin, crispy crust. There will definitely be more pizza nights in the future.
at 7:07 AM
Saturday, August 28
She had her first "ah-ha" moment during the eye exam when the doctor showed her what it looked like with and then without glasses through the little machine. With "Wow, I can actually read those numbers" and then without "It's just a big blurry blob".
After we FINALLY picked out frames and went back to pick up the finished product, she has only taken them off to compare what it looks like without them. All the way home, she was "oooing and ahhhing". Quote "Is this the way you have been seeing all the time?"
at 3:19 PM
Saturday, August 14
at 2:06 PM
Wednesday, August 11
at 4:36 PM
Tuesday, August 10
at 4:41 PM