Saturday, June 23

Flashback

Carly and I were on our weekly grocery shopping expedition. I was trying to shop around the perimeter of the store - you know, fresh fruits and veggies, dairy, whole wheat bread, etc, etc. I veered off that course to pick up a couple of frozen lunches when what should my wondering eyes see but a flash back to childhood - Pudding Pops!! I didn't know that they made these anymore. I just had to have them. I did check out the nutritional values on the side although I don't know how bad it would have had to have been for me to leave them in the freezer section. Carly and I broke them open when we got the groceries put away. She was a good sport and tried vanilla (Carly doesn't eat chocolate pudding and doesn't really care much for vanilla pudding - I know, sometimes I think she is someone else's child). I, naturally, had chocolate. They tasted just like I remember. Yum!

1 comment:

Doodle Bugs said...

YUMMY!! Don't know that I have had one since I was younger.