Wednesday, December 26

Post #101

101 Tidbits about Me

  1. My birthday is Sept 13, I will be 36.
  2. My anniversary is Dec 17, we will be married 14 years.
  3. I met my husband in college.
  4. He is my best friend.
  5. I joke that the reason I married him is that his job is to kill bugs.
  6. I have a 7 year old daughter.
  7. I love being a mother.
  8. I constantly worry if I’m doing a good job.
  9. I am a Christian - belonged to a Methodist church for 35 years.
  10. I am a Southern girl.
  11. I’ve lived most of my life in MS, and also AR and TN.
  12. I like living in a small southern town, close to a big city.
  13. I have a double first name.
  14. Yes, I like sweet tea, grits, and pecan pie.
  15. But not turnip greens.
  16. or coffee
  17. or coconut
  18. Tomatoes are my favorite food.
  19. We have a Weimaraner, Gabby.
  20. I have one sister.
  21. I have one living grandparent.
  22. I’m a speech pathologist.
  23. I love working with kids.
  24. I work for myself.
  25. I like to do things well.
  26. I like taking pictures.
  27. I like B&W pictures.
  28. I wish I had more time to scrapbook.
  29. I love traditions and making memories.
  30. I love books.
  31. I can spend hours in a book store or the library.
  32. I like to read aloud with Carly.
  33. I love magazines and subscribe to about 10.
  34. I listen to books on tape.
  35. I like puzzles like suduko, crossword puzzles.
  36. I like to play cards and board games.
  37. I want to learn to play chess.
  38. I don’t talk on the phone.
  39. I’m much better at email.
  40. I like my iPod much more than expected.
  41. My ears are not pierced.
  42. I savor bathtime.
  43. I love to be by myself.
  44. I like to travel.
  45. My list of “places to see” is VERY long.
  46. I love the beach.
  47. I dream of a cabin in the woods.
  48. I love porch swings.
  49. I like big leather chairs.
  50. I like fresh, clean, soft linens.
  51. I like sports.
  52. I find myself too competitive.
  53. I have a hard time saying no.
  54. I am easily envious.
  55. I tend to obsess about small stuff.
  56. I am a list maker.
  57. I hate feeling overwhelmed.
  58. I’m a worrier.
  59. I don’t like conflict.
  60. I don’t like violent, scary or war movies.
  61. Clowns are scary.
  62. I love new school supplies.
  63. I love stationery.
  64. I love Christmas cards.
  65. Cards and notes from my husband and child are very special.
  66. Thank you notes are a must.
  67. I love going out to eat.
  68. I love date night.
  69. I like going to the movies.
  70. I love mysteries.
  71. My favorite T.V. shows are CSI, Closer and Criminal Minds.
  72. I do not ride roller coasters.
  73. I like Hot Tamales.
  74. I love diet coke.
  75. I go to Sonic almost every day.
  76. Styrofoam cups and pebble ice can make everything better.
  77. I do not like clutter.
  78. I am obsessive about cleaning off counters.
  79. Laundry drives me nuts.
  80. I do not iron.
  81. I like closure.
  82. I like grocery shopping.
  83. I hate the dentist.
  84. I love pedicures and facials.
  85. A car starts and I can fall asleep.
  86. I want others to respect “my” space.
  87. I don’t accept praise well.
  88. I like to be appreciated.
  89. Presentation is important.
  90. I love to give.
  91. I wish I could give more.
  92. I like good wine.
  93. I worry about our country’s future.
  94. Gerber daisies are my favorite flower.
  95. Roses are over-rated.
  96. I hate to garden.
  97. I love the fall.
  98. I love pumpkins.
  99. I wish I could spell better.
  100. I own lots of pottery.
  101. I try to live one day at a time, but I often fail.

5 comments:

Doodle Bugs said...

Whooo Hoooo!! So glad you did this!

We are alike in many ways...
Presentation is important.
I do not iron.
I love books.
I don’t talk on the phone.
My ears are not pierced.
I like fresh, clean, soft linens.
I love stationery.
Styrofoam cups and pebble ice can make everything better.


But, so different too..
I love mysteries.
Tomatoes are my favorite food.
I want to learn to play chess.
I love mysteries.
My favorite T.V. shows are CSI, Closer and Criminal Minds.
I love pedicures and facials.
I like good wine. (I am ALWAYS reminded of the $20 bottle of tylenol I bought to relieve the hangover of my lifetime!)

Bridget said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Always nice to have new readers. :) How great is it that the first post of your that I read is all about you. I feel I know you already. :) Your daughter is adorable and looks like a lot of fun. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Natasha said...

Glad to learn more about you. We have alot in common, esp I love a good wine, .....but then I do like coffee!

Anonymous said...

the "famous" mil christmas paper fits right in with #29...

Rhonda said...

Hey, I know I am out of date here commenting on an older blog post...but I have to ask... do you have a connection with Silver City, NM? Also... about 44 things on your 101 list I have the same connections.

Fun list... I am adding you to my blog roll if you don't mind?