Thursday, December 27

Christmas in Silver City

{presents pulled from our tree and ready to go to Silver City}
{at Mom & Dad's
so many people and packages, furniture had to be moved}

{Carly's Aunt Kacey & Uncle Rocky gave Carly her very own iPod - later she told me "I can't belive I have an iPod. That is so awesome"} {we love to play games in my family - Carly got an updated version of the card game "Spoons" and we played a lot. She also got "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader" which we all agree that we are not!}

{"stockings were hung by the chimney with care" - ok who am I kidding! These are our family stockings filled full of goodies. I wish I had photo documented what was in mine like my sister did here but a few things were a fleece pullover, 2 novels, magazines, socks, undies, specialty food mixes, Sonic card, CD, drawer liner, bath stuff, pottery, candles....it is one of our favorite family traditions}

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Love your family's stockings idea. I love stocking!! They are my favorite part of gift giving. Gotta love the Sonic cards. My husband and I both got them. Thanks Santa!

Kim Sue said...

we love our stockings - the giving and the receiving! the older we get the more possessive of the tradition we become!

Natasha said...

I saw some pics on your sister's blog too. I LOVE that zebra wrap and the way your family does stockings!!