Friday, July 27

4 things about me...

I got tagged by Kacey.....
.
4 jobs I have had:
  1. office manager for an entomologist
  2. office worker in Office of Research & Development at Delta State University
  3. graduate assistant in Heath Science Dept. at University of Central Arkansas
  4. speech-language pathologist at LeBonheur Children's Hospital

4 places I have lived:

  1. Silver City, MS
  2. Cleveland, MS
  3. Conway, AR
  4. Memphis, TN

4 films I can watch over & over

  1. Pretty Woman
  2. My Cousin Vinny
  3. Somethings Gotta Give
  4. Hitch

4 favorite T.V. shows:

  1. CSI: Las Vegas
  2. Criminal Minds
  3. Closer
  4. Two and a Half Men

4 favorie foods:

**does Diet Coke count?

  1. tomatoes....fresh fruits and veggies
  2. eggs
  3. birthday cake
  4. I was going to say bread but I think sushi might win out, or it could be pasta or maybe Mexican food. I can't decide.

4 places I want to be:

  1. relaxing place "away" (beach, lake, cabin in the woods)
  2. bathtub
  3. library/bookstore
  4. traveling to somewhere new

No comments: