Thursday, July 19

Fun with Friends

Carly enjoying the boat ride.
Last weekend, Kenny, Carly & I went to visit friends (Marty, Kendra, Andrew and Stormi) at Heber Springs, Arkansas. They have a wonderful cabin in the woods, and they either: like us enough to tolerate us for a weekend, feel pity for us, or use us to bring the pimento cheese:). Whatever the reason, we love to go over and we always have a BLAST! We always keep our fingers crossed that they might invite us to come back.

Andrew, Carly and Stormi getting ready for a ride.

Carly and Stormi taking a break from jumping off the top of the boat.

Marty and Kendra, all kidding aside, we had a great time. Thanks again for having us over. It is always fun!

1 comment:

Keetha said...

I bet you hear this a lot but I just cannot get over how much Carly looks like you at that age!

About my memory...it's funny, I don't recall with the same clarity my college years, which has nothing AT ALL to do with kamikaze shots or the beer at Chevy's. Not at all.

From childhood through high school, I have something akin to total recall.

Other people have high metabolism or a good singing voice or a natural affinity for tennis! lol