Wednesday, December 19

today by Carly

{Today was Carly's last day of school. 3 hours and 15 minutes as she pointed out yesterday after their Christmas Party. Since the big hoo-rah was yesterday -- crafts, party, present exchange, gifts, Christmas chapel program -- returning to school today seemed a little anticlimactic, so we played hooky. At breakfast, Carly wrote a journal entry about today (on a paper napkin).}

...

... "Wednesday: Higher ground for breakfast. Me - chocolate long john. Mommy's breakfast - turkey bagel. We are going to the library and the grocery store. I might get to play with my pottery wheel. I might get back on the computer for my webkin. Me and mommy are gong to bake Christmas cookies. Daddy went to work - pooh pooh!"

2 comments:

Natasha said...

I hope you save that writing and I'm impressed she has a pottery wheel!

Kim Sue said...

We just got the pottery wheel for Christmas but have not broken it out yet. We didn't get to it yesterday. I'll let you know how it goes when we do!