Friday, January 4

early morning thoughts

  • GEEZZZZ its cold! - i NEED to exercise but I am NOT going outside until the temperature gets above freezing. God put me in the South for a reason. I don't do freezing!

  • If it is going to be this cold we need some snow.

  • When Carly hopped in the backseat yesterday, I asked, how was your first day back and she said sincerely "great"! I asked what she had done. She said "learned to make a cursive a". This made me want to cry.

  • I have to billing because I don't have any money. My husband confirmed billing would be a good thing.

  • I much rather use my day by myself scrapbooking.

  • don't spend time making banana nut muffins because precious child has decided she doesn't like banana nut muffins anymore because they have thingies in them (I think that means small nut pieces?)

  • Need to make a grocery list. Out of the necessities.

  • Going to try and make gumbo for supper. Have a back up plan.

  • Left my cell phone at the clinic yesterday. Have decided it can stay there until I return to work on Monday.

  • Should have asked Santa to bring new school uniforms.

7 comments:

Doodle Bugs said...

Cursive writing! She is truly a second grader now :o)

Natasha said...

Billing - what type of work do you do?
New uniforms from Santa would have been great for Luci too. This time of the school year they look raggedy! He did deliver a new monogrammed lunch bag, though. :)

Bridget said...

It is cold here too, though it might actually get to 50 on Sun. Score!!

I need to go to the grocery store as well. Haven't been in the mood to cook many meals lately. Afraid my family won't stand for it much longer. :)

Have a good weekend!

Kim Sue said...

natasha, I am a speech-language pathologist. I work with children who have speech, language, feeding, interaction, communication disorders - typically kids under the age of 8. I rent space in a small clinic with occupational and physical therapist, but work for myself. This has SO MANY positives but being responsible for billing is definitely on the con list :) I think I got 90% of November/December billing done yesterday...woohoo!

Ginny said...

Sister, I'm so with you about the uniforms; I JUST bought MK some new pants on Thursday...UGGG!!!!
:) See you Monday!
Ginny

Kim Sue said...

Ginny...I am so glad you left a comment. You better watch out this can become addictive!

Natasha said...

No way, Kim is an SLP too! That is how we met actually. We had a mutual client, a little boy living out in the middle of nowhere with speech and behavioral issues.