Thursday, June 12

carly's review #2

Clementine by Sara Pennypacker
..... ...... Carly says: Clementine is silly. She should not have cut off her friends hair or her own hair. She should not have drawn new hair on with permanent marker. I don't know who goes to the principal more Clementine or Junie B. Jones?
...... ......
mom's 2-cents: Clementine is a precocious child who although precious, I am glad she is not mine. Clementine is "allergic to being still" and is constantly being told to pay attention, although she says "she is the only one who is paying attention." Another fun read. ......
Carly gave Clementine: 4 out of 5 stars.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Reviewing books together like this is such a cute idea.

I'm glad my children are not allergic to being still.

Heather said...

I want to read this one...sounds so cute. Tyler had the entire Junie B. Jones collection and I can't wait to start reading the series to Lindsey.