Sunday, June 1

Girls at the beach...day 8

Last stop on our way home in
Ocean Springs, Mississippi.
Ocean Springs is a wonderful little coastal town.
We were all really excited to see it looking good post-Katrina.
The biggest reason for the side trip was to stop at
Walter Anderson's Realizations.
......
......
I have been "wishing" for a couple of years for a large Walter Anderson piece to hang above my bed. I had done a lot of looking online and knew exactly what I wanted. It just took "pulling the trigger" as my husband says.
I failed to take a picture of it but Kacey was more on top of it. I swiped this one from her blog (speaking of see her post here about Ocean Springs).

1 comment:

Linda said...

That store sounds like it would be right up my alley...how fun! Ocean Springs seems like a quaint little town. I've never been to Alabama and would love to visit someday.

Hooray for "pulling the trigger" and getting the alligator print...I'd love to see it all finished and hung up above your bed!

Glad your trip to the beach was so enjoyable...I love girl trips!!