Saturday, July 12

architectural photo challenge

Marc at Take-Out Photo has a July photo challenge to post architectural photos. I have so many architectural photos in my archives that I couldn't decide which one to post. I was so excited that someone else wanted to see them that I couldn't wait to share. I was having such a hard time choosing that I couldn't do the challenge. Ever have that problem?
But yesterday, Carly and I went to Tunica's RiverPark Museum and it was an awesome place to take some architectural photos. So, here was my chance to post. Somehow it made the choice easier to use one that I just downloaded off the camera.
Stay tuned for another post about the museum visit.

7 comments:

Bren's Life said...

Looks like a lot of fun... Great pictures..

Cecilia said...

Awesome picture! Good job girl!

marc said...

Beautiful lines! This photo definitely appeals to my taste for modern minimalism. Thanks for sharing your work.

Jill said...

Very cool photo. I haven't done this challenge yet, I need to actually wander around with this challenge in mind.

Unknown said...

love it! i really want to do this challenge.

Laurie said...

Now that is a well-composed photo!

Shar said...

That is a GREAT photo!