Tuesday, July 8

SPT - Water

Lelly's summer feng shui challenge ......"to help channel our personal chi, let's take time this month to focus on the 5 elements of summer: sun, water, shade, grass and ice cream!! "
There was more to our 4th weekend than eating
and much of it was on the water.
We love to pack the cooler and head out to play on the lake.

Carly did this about a thousand times. She jumped from the side of the boat while Kenny tossed her the ball....over and over and over.

Fun with cousin, JC, who officially does not like being thrown or dropped in or put in the water by someone else. Which was in direct contrast with Carly who wanted to be thrown over the edge of the boat...over and over and over.

Gabby-girl loves going for boat rides too.

Yeah! for getting a shot of Kenny and I together.

Carly and I enjoying our day on the water.

{I took a self portrait of Carly and I right before Kenny said "here, I'll do it". His shot was A LOT better than the SP, so his made the blog!}

16 comments:

Shar said...

Carly has such beautifully tanned skin. Lucky girl!

I love the water. I ask my husband every day if we can go to the lake. Like an annoying 5-year-old.

Jeanette said...

That looks soooo fun!!!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

You have some great shots! I'm so glad you snapped the one of the dog, too. What a fun 4th.

Rachael said...

How fun! I love the lake and I love your dog! Great pictures!

MaryRC said...

What beautiful shots and the colors are so jeweled, like your girl. the doggie pic rocks...

Natasha said...

What a fun 4th!

Unknown said...

it looks like you had a great celebration. i love the photo of you and kenny!!

Bren's Life said...

Wow your lakes have so much green around them. Big difference from AZ deserts. Great pictures. Does your dog get in & swim too?

Courtney said...

What a fun day on the lake...that is my kind of water fun!

Dacia said...

Looks like so much fun!

Doodle Bugs said...

Love the picture of Gabby! Gosh JC is growing fast.. you couldn't talk Libba into a blog while yall were hanging out over the holiday weekend.

Alisa said...

ahh- I just love the water!
Was carly exhausted after jumping in the water and getting back in the boat over and over?
Cute photo of you two-(both you and Carly, and you and Kenny!)

Laurie said...

So beautiful! I love all the trees. It's so fun that Carly loves the water like that. Cute pictures of you & Kenny and you & Carly.

Laurie said...

So beautiful! I love all the trees. It's so fun that Carly loves the water like that. Cute pictures of you & Kenny and you & Carly.

Linda said...

It was 111 degrees here yesterday...I'm sooo jealous of you and that lake!!

Rhonda said...

I think I am with Carly. I absolutely LOVED being thrown and tossed in water....anyway it came, I was happy!

Again.... to be young and carefree!