Tuesday, September 9

knock knock
who's there?
36
36 who
36 things about Kim Sue
that you wish you knew
......
Today's list
36 of my Favorite Movies
......
Top Gun
Pretty Woman
Mystic Pizza
You've Got Mail
Grease
Somethings Gotta Give
Italian Job
My Cousin Vinny
Thelma & Louise
As Good As It Gets
Good Will Hunting
Wizard of Oz
Micheal
Notting Hill
Ocean's 11
Borne Identity
Ghost
The Fugitive
When Harry Met Sally
The Breakfast Club
St. Elmo's Fire
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Outsiders
Dirty Dancing
Road House
Risky Business
Urban Cowboy
Sleepless in Seattle
Parent Trap
The Devil Wears Prada
That Thing You Do
Pelican's Brief
Thomas Crown Affair
Hitch
National Treasure
Step Mom

10 comments:

Shar said...

I love your movie list. Almost mirrors what mine would be.

You did forget Better Off Dead though!

Jill said...

This is a fun list, I share a love for many of these same movies.

Cecilia said...

Great list, I love a lot of those movies as well!

Keetha said...

Just a few more days, huh? :-)

What a great list - I'm all about The Thomas Crown Affair. May we all look as good as Renee Russo when we're in our 40s.

michelle said...

This is a great list of movies. We share the like, for quite a few of the same. I read your previous post, about the craftfair, in Germantown. I LOVE Germantown. My Mom, lived there for years. It's a small world. :)

Rachael said...

What about Grease II? Oh I loved that movie!!!! I use to want to name my kids Stephanie and Michael after the main characters!

Robyn said...

This is a great movie list! I love so many of the same movies you do. I think I can recite most of Top Gun by heart (I loved it when I was 14-15). I also love Italian Job, Bourne, Notting Hill, etc. You have good taste! I don't know what Michael is though.. might have to check it out.

Doodle Bugs said...

Italian Job??? Don't know that I know that one?

What about
Footloose?
16 candles?
Breakfast Club?
Steal Magnolias?
How to lose a guy in 10 days?
My Best Friends Wedding?
Jerry Maguire?
Sweet Home Alabama?

Kim Sue said...

it's funny all those were on the original list I jotted before I had to choose "36".

oh I went back and checked breakfast club did make the cut, it's on the list.

Bridget said...

We are too much alike. Love them all but the Italian Job. Haven't seen that one.

Happy Birthday!!!!