Saturday, December 6

I need a drink

What the H.E. double L was I thinking?
Obviously I wasn't.
Kenny and Carly took off this afternoon for the woods so I decided to take my detailed list and go to The Heart of Darkness (WalMart) and finish up all those little odds and ends. You know, like batteries and such.
There has always been a rule not to go to H of D on the weekend. Heck, I have gotten where I don't go to H of D at all. SO WHY, did I think this was a good idea? No clue.
But, I was determined to make the best of it and get it done. Now, maybe I won't have to go back there before the first of the year or maybe the spring!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Heart of Darkness! That's a great name for it!

patsy said...

oh my- I can totally relate. I'm glad you made it out alive!!

Jill said...

You are a brave (and possibly foolish) soul to go there on a Saturday in December!

Mandy said...

Tisk...WHAT got into you!!?! ;)
I'm needing to make one of those trips, but keep putting it off...I so loath that place!

Glad you survived & LOL @ "H.E. double L"!!

Nonnas News said...

I know what you mean!! I got most of mine finished up this weekend. Now I gotta start baking and making candy!

Robyn said...

Wow, I didn't know anyone hated that place as much as me. I love your nickname, I might have to steal it. I have the same feeling when I head into HOD at lunchtime or right before school gets out... or in the evening, or on Saturday... or ANYTIME, that's why I hate it. I hope you really don't have to go back until Spring!

Alisa said...

This makes me laugh- especially since I have such a distaste for the place, and I wonder why I keep going back!