Monday, March 9

friends that rock together

First up, Miss C and Miss MK...Carly was giving pointers. The guys were rocking and MK was trying to keep them straight!
.

Ginny and I even tried one song and made sure our picture got taken too.

.

Watch out because he has "serious skills".
.
We need a large bonus room that doesn't have any furniture. Before the night was over, the whole den had been rearranged. The couch was pushed back to the dinning room.
It was a fun night with friends. We missed you Elizabeth, Hugh, Jan and Edmund. We could have had serious back up singers!

9 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Special family and friends moment - - - the stuff great memories are made of!!!

Jill said...

That's so fun! I've only played Rock Band one time, but we have SingStar at home and play that often.

Unknown said...

WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE TO SEE YOU KIM SUE....I'M SORRY I MISSED THAT!!!!KAROKE CAN'T BE FAR BEHIND AT THE LAKE HOUSE!!!!

Doodle Bugs said...

I have said it before.. but I can not imagine how TERRIBLE I would be at this... but it looks like you had a good time.

patsy said...

oh man- this looks like a BLast!!

Keetha said...

I'm with Kacey - I think I'd be bad at this too but it does look like it'd be a whole lot of fun trying!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know some of those crazy rock-and-rollers! :) Looks like y'all had a lot of fun!

calista said...

What a hoot! I'm soo gonna tease William about his Mad Skillz...........

Robyn said...

So much fun! I love Rock Band, it's so addictive. I just cannot play the drums! I'm seriously useless. They are so hard. A few friends and I did this on a Girls' Nite a couple months ago and it was a blast. We were playing for hours! Great investment, if you ask me!