Sunday, April 26

bowl-a-rama

Last night we got together with some friends
for dinner and some bowling.
We got a very good sitter to take care of all the girls
at the Beckham's (aka Liz and Hug's).
Didn't think to get a picture of them before we headed out.
I think they might have had as much fun
as the grown-ups, maybe.
We went to Casa Mexicana for Mexican food.
Our table was so large
that we took up most of the room they put us in.
I felt a little sorry for the couple
in the booth behind us.
We were either very annoying
or slightly entertaining. I hope the latter.

After lots of laughter and yummy food, we headed to the bowling alley. None of us are great bowlers. Although, some were better than others. There was no real competition but mostly cheering and ribbing each other. That's not to say that I didn't notice that I beat Kenny both games. That has NEVER happened before.

I think the combined winners were Chris and then Robin. Unless there is a left wing (I mean side) winner and that would be William. I believe the results of the playoffs will be decided at a later date by a game of Ms PacMan.

I have to say that a good time was had by all. There was much laughing and talking and joking and ribbing each other. It was great to spend the evening out with friends laughing so hard that it made my side hurt.

8 comments:

Dawn said...

How fun. I haven't bowled in years. Not sure I would remember how. BTW, great pic of you and Kenny. You two make a cute couple.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a GREAT night! We got to stay at home..no fast trips to Jackson. Glad all had a good time. Love, Mam-Mam

Alisa said...

so good to get with friends-
love your necklace

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh man, what fun!

I stink at bowling, but I ALWAYS enjoy it.

Jill said...

I can't imagine what bowling would be like if anyone I knew was actually good at it. I tend to think of it as a total crap shoot, but then again, I have never broken 100 before.

We never go out with other couples (unless family counts) so this looks so fun to me.

Melinda said...

This looks like such a fun night. I really like bowling but I am not good at it. I used to be but not any more. I love going out with other couples but it has been a while.

Cecilia said...

How fun! I loving bowling even though I'm not that great at it! We used to go out with other couples, but don't do it very often anymore after the kiddos....
Sorry I haven't commented much lately...It's a lot harder to keep up a blog once you have facebook!!!

Natasha said...

Looks like a fun evening out with friends!