Tuesday, June 29

I'm bored.

{Sunday afternoon, I told Carly to turn the T.V off and to find something to do that did not involve a screen. It was close to 100 degrees outside in the shade, so she was forced to come up with something to do inside. I walked passed her room, and it was really quiet. I stuck my head in to find her doing her nails on the floor in her bathroom (the designated "safe" zone). Her fingers were metallic pink and her toes were black & yellow. She called them "bumble bee".}

4 comments:

Jill said...

At least she got creative with it eh?

Linda said...

How cute...and yes, she does have that look of boredom on her face! But like Jill says, at least she got creative!

Libba Wise said...

perfect thing to do! can't wait to see those nails this weekend. i need to do mine... :)

Melinda said...

Great idea. My kids get so mad when I do that but they cannot live in front of a screen!