Tuesday, April 5

gone in 60 seconds

Sofie got a new toy Saturday.
It had 3 interlocked rings.
2 were harder plastic textured rings.
The middle ring was a mesh-type material.
Her little tail was wagging so hard that I thought it might wag her.
I gave her the toy and watched her happily dance around the den.
I got my camera for a couple of pictures.
I took my camera back to the other room.
When I got back,
she had chewed through the mesh ring
and was shredding it all over the rug.
Now she has 2 hard plastic rings.
They seem fairly indestructible?
Nope.
The blue one is down.
Now she's down to 1 hard plastic ring.

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Holy cow, how did she go through it so fast? That is crazy!

Hearing that big tree go down would have freaked me out. When our neighbors little tree split in half, Jason and I both woke from a dead sleep thinking someone had tried to break in the house!

I can't get over that limo! Holy cow, I can't believe people do that for their kids parties! I hope Carly had fun!

Unknown said...

TELL KENNY TO GO TO THE SALVAGE YARD AND GET A MAG WHEEL FOR HER TO CHEW ON....

Jill said...

What an animal.

Anonymous said...

Here comes Buck! One little old man and one young girl...it's going to be a wild week-end. Love to all,

Michelle Alley said...

What a cutie!