Saturday, April 2

have you ever?

Carly was invited to a birthday party last weekend-
a limo scavenger hunt party.
Have any idea how excited this group of 11 year olds were?
.
The limo driver took the birthday girl, her mom, and about a dozen of her friends
around Memphis in this gigantic zebra hummer limo.
(I can only imagine how loud it was in the inside)
.
The driver gave them clues to each Memphis local, then he took them there.
They would all pile out and take a picture out front.
(I wish I had been there for the pictures!)
.
They wrote their names on the wall at Graceland,
they took pictures at the FedEx Forum & Gibson Guitar Factory,
they went to the roof of the Peabody,
they climbed on the statues at the zoo,
they sang in front of the Orpheum, and
danced in front of the McDonald's (for a snack break).
Even though Carly had been to all the places (except Graceland),
it was an experience she won't forget.
.

9 comments:

Tater Mama said...

What a great idea! I am sure the girls loved every minute.

Doodle Bugs said...

wow!!!

I can only imagine how exciting this was.. I am sure she had a really great time!

Keetha Broyles said...

The party sounds like a lot of fun, but what I've "never" is seen a ZEBRA LIMO!!!

And that's the LONGEST limo I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

What fun! Mam-Mam

Natasha said...

WOW, Luci would love something like this. The closest thing she did was a sleepover where a limo picked the girls up from school and brought them to the party, but it wasn't a limo like this.

Anonymous said...

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A BIRTHDAY PARTY! LOVE THAT RIDE.

Jill said...

That sounds like a dream party for that age group!

Shar said...

How fun! They'll talk about that forever! I've never seen a zebra limo either.

Lene said...

What a great idea for a party. I bet the girls loved it.