Saturday, August 27

friday night football

It was a fabulous night for high school football.
The weather was cooler and there was a little breeze.
I love sitting on the grassy knoll.
It is great for hanging out and visiting with everyone.
It's like tailgating through the whole ballgame.
.
The actual football was good too.
After a strong second half, we won 45-14.
It was navy night. It was fun seeing everyone in blue. Although I discovered I only own 1 navy shirt - a homecoming T-shirt from a few years ago.
.
Carly and her friends love being able to hang out with seemingly more freedom.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a GREAT night for all..LU Mama

Doodle Bugs said...

a good customers husband just took a job with sbec as a football coach. .his last name is daniels. they moved from oxford..

Melinda said...

Blake just went to the first high school game last night. Jason and I want to start going when Jase is off his crutches. I love football.

Mandy said...

Awesome!!! I love football season!!

Natasha said...

Looks like a perfect family evening!

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh my goodness! I want to be there.

ANY night is a great night for football!

Jill said...

The girls are looking almost teenagerish in that last picture.

By the way, I can't scroll down to see that spider picture again, it wigged me out yesterday!!