Thursday, August 2

2012: week31


{Carly and the other 7th graders on the team}

I always say when Carly starts a sport's season
that it takes over our lives.
We all love it, but it is wearing me out!
Although it might be the 100+ degree temperatures,
rather than the actual practice that is wearing us down.
I can't even describe how bad Carly's laundry basket smells!

Saturday is the first game...actually 3 games
9:00, 12:00 and 3:00.
What we need:  tent, lawn chairs, sunscreen, a cooler full of drinks
and some way to plug in a big shop fan!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Carly looks so pretty in this pic.

It's true the sports really can take over. I told mine that for fall school sports they had to choose the same one. Otherwise I don't know how I'd juggle it in addition to guitar (griffin) and gymnastics (luci). So they both chose cross country and I am hoping for the best.