Sunday, September 30

catfish & khaki's

Fun, food, friends,
all in perfect weather!

Last night was the annual Catfish & Khaki's fundraiser for Junior Auxiliary of Desoto County. It was a wonderful event.

Held outside on the grounds of an old home with thousands of twinkle lights and paper lanterns. (I'm really sorry I don't have a wonderful picture so you can see how beautiful it was. You will have to use your imagination)

Perfect weather, yummy food, beautiful decorations, happening silent auction, large crowd, and fun band all added up to a great evening. Everyone loves the casual atmosphere and were having a wonderful time being outside enjoying a perfect night - eating, visiting and dancing.

{these were the centerpieces for the tables, gorgeous, I was able to bring one home because I was on the cleanup committee}

Thanks Kacey & Doodlebugs for your silent auction donation. I missed what the final bid was ,but there was lots of bidding on it.

2 comments:

Keetha said...

Sounds like a wonderful evening! By the way, whenever you do something like this where donated gifts are welcome, please let me know - I like to donate copies of my books for a good cause.

Kim Sue said...

Thank you ... I will take you up on that offer :)