Monday, September 17

my playlist

my 1st playlist
on my new birthday present...
  • Picture - Kid Rock & Sheryl Crow
  • Escape(PinaColada Song) - Rupert Holmes
  • Dancing Queen - ABBA
  • Jet Airliner - Steve Miller Band
  • Kiss - Prince
  • Stuck in the Middle With You - Gerry Rafferty
  • Little Willy - Sweet
  • Car Wash - Rose Royce
  • Brick House - Commodores
  • Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield
  • Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
  • Pink - Aerosmith

Thank you.... Dad, Mom, Finn, Kacey & Robert

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy it...we love you! Mama/Daddy

Doodle Bugs said...

well you got two of my favorites..
Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield
Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison

Picture is a pretty good one too!

Hope you enjoy it!! Your very own!

Keetha said...

I bet you are ROCKIN the Jessie's Girl! I love that one, too. Is he back on General Hospital or did I dream that?

Where's "Just Like Jesse James?" lol

Kim Sue said...

Oh great call - that brings back some memories. I am on my way to I tunes right now!

Keetha said...

Sounds like a great time was had by all - hard to be vintage 90s Cher and mojitos!