Monday, October 29

editor-in-house

Tonight, my dear husband who missed his calling as an editor for Random House, let me know that "I read the blog and there are some spelling mistakes" which I replied "now that's a surprise" because he knows that he married the worst speller east of the Mississippi. (I'm really hoping that there might be a worst speller out west somewhere.) Thanks sweetie, you know your ability to spell is on the list of why I married you - along with "bug killer". Love you, Me

2 comments:

Doodle Bugs said...

There is a spelll checker you know.. but I refuse to use it myself! Those couple of seconds it takes to check is valuable time I could be doing something else!

IT runs in the family!

Anonymous said...

NO! Your mother gets the first place award for worst speller. Love you, Mama