Saturday, November 24

where have you been?

oh, you say YOU have been here all week
that it was ME that has been MIA for the last 10 days!
.....
We have had a family-filled Thanksgiving which is exactly the way it should be. We went to my MIL's to the Lake House last weekend for a few days and then on to my mom & dad's. We have eaten, cooked, eaten, doctored poison ivy, eaten, visited, eaten, hunted, eaten, worked on stationery, eaten, traveled, eaten, shopped, eaten and I am more than a little terrified to go to my Weight Watcher's meeting on Tuesday.
.....
.....
Speaking of hunting....
.....
deer #2 ..her first buck

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Wow, #2?! She must be thrilled!

I read your sister's post about all the shopping you 2 did too, so fun to have a sister to do those kinds of things with. I am close to my brother but my sisters, not so much. And brothers don't like to shop!;)

Glad you are back to blogging. I may have to take a litle break too. I am giving my students their final exam this week and that means I have to grade them all! Plus they all keep emailing me and calling me wanting to know their semester average going into the exam. Ugggg!