Saturday, January 12

Good Grades = Hockey

Report cards came home on Wednesday and Carly's was exceptional (as expected). Typically Carly gets to choose somewhere for us to go out for a congratulatory family dinner out. This time she said she wanted to go to a RiverKings game. We told her that was a good choice for a family night out and we would have to check our calendars and the RiverKings' schedule. Kenny has a friend who has a box at the Civic Center, so he talked to him and got tickets for Friday. We ate a fun dinner of tacos at the house and then talked about going out for dessert. Carly was in the dark until we pulled up in the parking lot. I turned around and she had a huge grin on her face.
...
{Carly cheering on the RiverKings- right before she had Dippin Dots}

{Carly with RiverThing one of the mascots}

She just saw me writing this blog and said "I REALLY want to go again! Maybe we can go for my birthday (last year we did)"

3 comments:

Doodle Bugs said...

YEA for good grades!

I love that coat she has on. Everytime I see it I wish it came big enough to fit me!

What are the birthday plans??

Anonymous said...

To: Carly...Way-to-go Girl! It looks like you had "lots" of fun. We love you...Grandaddy and Mam-Mam

Natasha said...

What a fun way to celebrate and I love her cute jacket too!