Tuesday, January 15

SPT - A Closer Look

when you really zoom in on that thing,
that feature, that idea,
does it take on a whole new meaning for you??

...

it is the first thing that grabs my attention "where's my camera?"
....
We have some friends who until about a year ago did not own a camera (can you imagine). Even more unimaginable is they have 3 children. I would make sure to have my camera at their children's birthdays so they would have some pictures -
it kinda horrified me!
...
If I have a few minutes to myself -a few minutes to be creative,
it typically involves photography in one shape or form.
taking photos, downloading, organizing, editing, ordering, scrapbooking, blogging, making gifts, sharing ....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm having a little camera envy over here...

Bridget said...

I am with you there. Which Nikon do you have? I love mine. One of my goals for this year is to become more knowledgeable about my camera.

I can't imagine not owning a camera. It is one thing not to have a video camera, but no film/digital camera? Oh the horrors!

Jill said...

I totally understand this love and use my camera every single day. I don't understand people who don't and seriously can't believe that a family with 3 children could function without a camera!

Doodle Bugs said...

Yep, you remind me of the paparizza. (I have no idea how to spell that??!?)..
Even though I have kinda become a minature you with my new camera!

Kim Sue said...

bridget - mine is the Nikon D70

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh... I don't even have kids and I can't imagine not having a camera!!! My camera is like my right arm!!