Friday, January 18

5 for Friday

  • Made penguin cookies for Carly's class for "Penguin Day" at school today. Carly was excited about helping with the project and taking them (even though she doesn't like Oreos)

  • Went out to eat lunch with Kenny- a rare treat during the week.

  • Finished cleaning up after having Girls' Night Out at my house last night. Great night without one stinkin' picture to document. Bad, bad, bad! The camera was right on the counter - what is that about?

  • Hubby left for a hunting weekend with the guys. Carly and I started a girls' weekend. She had a friend over, got to watch Hannah Montana during dinner, we played board games, and she is now asleep in my bed. Carly thinks when daddy goes out of town that she should sleep with me. ...

...

  • A quiet house = a couple episodes of CSI, emailing, blogging, reading, organizing some photos, writing some overdue notes......I think I am going to go put a chick flick on :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Makes me wish for somethign similar! :) Have FUNNNN!!!

Keetha said...

Sounds like heaven!