Saturday, February 23

busy friday

sometimes you wonder ..... "where did the day go?"
  • dressed, child dressed, lunch packed, backpack checked -- uggh, forgot to review spelling words, dealing with Carly's aggravation at having to review spelling words. Daddy taking her to school!

  • clothes washed - well a load or two, but all are put away not dumped on the kitchen table needing to be folded up.

  • grocery shopping - mental note to self, Friday at 7:30a.m. is a good time to go the grocery store. There is nobody there.

  • creative time at my friend Ginny's house. Hard to call it that because there was only a little creativeness and a lot of talking but it was great to have some friend time. Thanks Ginny for inviting me over. I am always super jealous of your room but maybe we can get together around my dinning room table?

  • worked at Carly's school.

  • trip to the library - love the library!

  • found a Dorthy Hamil biography for Carly's school project!!!!

  • started dinner

  • took Carly to a make-up gymnastics session

  • finished dinner

  • Carly bathed, teeth brushed, prayers said and finally in the bed

  • husband cleaning the kitchen up

  • ahhhhhh, a hot bath and a new book......

4 comments:

Doodle Bugs said...

I am jealous of Ginny's room too! I can just image having all that room to myself!

Melinda said...

That sounds like such a great productive day! Even getting to squeeze in some friend time is so fun. Glad you had such a great day.

Jill said...

That sounds like a good Friday to me. I want to see Ginny's room.

Natasha said...

I like to grocery shop at off hours too. Creative time sounds like fun.