Wednesday, March 26

"I AM Dorothy Hamill"

Today was the day.
.....
Today was the day
Carly became Dorothy Hamill.
Well, minus the cute bowl haircut because Carly promptly declared "you are not cutting my hair" not that I was going to.
.....
for all of you who remember the drama from this day
The day of disappointment
because she did not get our 1st choice of characters...
all that was behind us.
.....
BECAUSE today
we were Olympic Gold Medal Winner, Dorothy Hamill
with a cute costume, cute hair, some makeup, and surprise ice skates!
.....

She stood behind the "rope" and when someone stepped on her "button" she said her facts. Parents got to visit the Wax Museum first and hear all the kids in her class. Carly did a fantastic job. She stood tall and said her 10 facts with such confidence.

7 comments:

Doodle Bugs said...

I was wondering how it went. I am glad to see there was all smiles!!! She looks great and I am sure she did a perfect job with her 10 facts!

Jill said...

She looks great! Did she end up being happy to be Dorothy?

Alisa said...

So much fun when we get to see our kids at school- we miss out a little when they go to school all day, don't you think?

Keetha said...

How cool!

Anonymous said...

A good ending...love, Mama

Natasha said...

Cute Carly with a happy ending!

I still want to know more about that egg pic - I tried looking on picnik but I don't see a choice to do that? (I know, I know, I am slow. . . )

Anonymous said...

wow, i'm so impressed! i can't wait for carly to tell us the 10 facts sometime! way to go!
we love you,
aunt libba and gang