Tuesday, March 4

winner winner chicken dinner

I don't every win, I know other people say that, but I don't, really! So imagine my surprise when I found out I won a blog contest on Kristi's blog.
It was during this contest about our word for the year, that I entered with my word - "know" (you can read about that here). Later that month on this blog post, I was SO surprise to find out that they had picked ME - little ole me who never wins anything.
I am sure that someone told Kristi that fact so she "let" me win so I would feel better about myself. No matter how it happened, I am SO excited about what I won and there is no way I am sending it back - besides it has a picture of my husband and daughter, it's not like anyone else is going to want it anyway, right?

Not the best pictures of a wonderful pendant. It is designed by LilyLane (lilylane.com). I just emailed a photo and what I wanted on the back which is a scripture reference "Philippians 4:8" about being thankful for all the wonderful things in your life. The rings open so you can attach to any necklace - super idea. I have gotten SO many compliments.

Thank you Kristi and Anna at LilyLane.

I LOVE IT!

5 comments:

Doodle Bugs said...

I love it too!

Linda said...

What a keepsake! Here's to winning the contest!

Natasha said...

How special!

Keetha said...

How cool is that! Congrats!

Shar said...

It's beautiful! I love it!

Now I feel bad for not rigging my contest and letting you win!