Wednesday, June 18

one picture = 5 things

The camp where Carly is has a web site and they post pictures of the campers for neurotic mothers like me. This morning when I pulled it up I was pretty excited to see a snap of Carly that I promptly sent out to everyone. This afternoon when I pulled the site back up there were some new pictures including this one. I told Kenny there was a new picture and that it told me 5 things:
......
1. She made it through the night.
2. She appears happy.
3. She looks like she is having fun.
3. She has on clean clothes.
4. She brushed her hair.
......
What more can a mother ask?

7 comments:

Linda said...

You can't ask for anything more!! Very cute list!

Yep, it looks like she's having a good time!

My kids went to summer camp too...my daughter stopped going when she was in about 10th grade believe it or not. She loved it!

Jill said...

That's a great idea for the camp to do for parents. I think your 5 deductions are correct.

Natasha said...

Love it! Luci and Griffin just go to day camp but they take pics and post them on the web and it puts me at ease too.

MY GIFT ARRIVED! I will send you my new address but I was happy to discover your gift on my old doorstep when I went by to check on the old house oday. THANK YOU!!

Doodle Bugs said...

Whooo Hooooo!! I love that you thought she would not brush her hair or put on clean clothes?!?

I can't wait to hear all about it!

Alisa said...

that is so fun- I love your list!
I would love to see photos like that of my kids- when I am not around.
I bet you can't wait to hear the stories behind each photo!

Anonymous said...

ISN'T SHE JUST PRECIOUS?
NONNA

Laurie said...

What a GREAT idea to have a website for the camp! I would be checking it all the time too! And how comforting to notice all those things and know she's doing well.