Friday, June 20

letter home

......
We got a letter home from camp today. It makes me smile.
First, it is good to hear from her but also
it screams "I don't have time for this!" :)
......
Aunt Kacey made her this super cute camp stationery
(with matching return address labels, bag tags,
stickers to label her stuff and
calling cards to give out to new friends).
.......
Our post card says:
.......
Dear Mommy & Daddy,
Today at camp I
played capchure (capture) the flag.
I also had fun
swimming.
Love you, Carly
......
Looking forward to picking her up tomorrow!

4 comments:

Tasha said...

That stationary is a great idea, but I think you are right! Little Miss has fun camping things on her mind! How do they get so big so fast?

Linda said...

I can't wait to hear all about her week...I bet she had a blast!

Natasha said...

You need to save that one forever!

Gotta love that Aunt Kacey for stocking her up, too!!

Jill said...

Cute fill-in-the-blank letter, that's a fun idea.