Friday, August 8

thank you

Last weekend, I was suffering through a stomach virus.
......
(yeah, YUCK...no need to talk about that anymore)
.......
at home by myself because I ran Kenny and Carly off to have a fun weekend with friends at Heber Springs. - really I didn't need them to hold my hand while I was YUCK. Who wants others to be around while they are being YUCK....no one.
.....
Kenny came in on Sunday and said "did you mow the yard?"
.....

Uh, no.
.....
I was feeling good that I had changed the germ infested sheets and Cloroxed the bathroom within an inch of its life.
.....
Someone mowed our yard?
.....
Really?
......
he wasn't kidding. someone mowed our yard.
.....

Well, I just want to say thank you, but I'm not sure who to tell? But whoever you are out there....YOU ROCK!

7 comments:

Natasha said...

Oh how nice, an act of kindness from an unknown!

patsy said...

Wow- that is so great! I love random acts of kindness- especially in such a time of need :)

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Whoa. What a gift. Perfect timing, too.

Bren's Life said...

I did it, I flew there & did it & came home... :)
What great friends you have...

Linda said...

Wow...someone mowed your yard! Now that's unheard of but the ultimate random act of kindness!

Jill said...

I would definitely prefer to be home alone while being sick too.

I love it that someone mowed your yard!

mam-mam said...

I don't think Uncle Rocky made a house call!