Tuesday, September 30

Carly's Review

The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stuart
......
Carly says: "I loved it!"...My favorite thing was the mystery. It was interesting and funny and I kept wanting to know what was going to happen. I liked the happy endings.
......
Mom's 2-cents:
It was absolutely captivating for Carly. "Don't stop, read one more chapter" or "Let's go read, I want to know what happens". It was full of puzzles to solve and mysteries to investigate. Enough mystery and suspense mixed with humor to keep us wanting to read more.
......
Carly gave it: 5 out of 5 stars.

5 comments:

Bren's Life said...

I love your book reviews.. Would this be fun to read as a family?

Bren's Life said...

I just got the mail & I got the cutest card & little cards from you.. Thank you so much for thinking of me. That was so sweet of you!!!
I really appreciate it...

Michelle Alley said...

What an interesting book! Thanks for sharing this with us!

Jill said...

I've never heard of this book before, it sounds great.

Ginny said...

Glad y'all enjoyed it! We tried to start the 2nd one this summer, but we were too busy to get into it. I think we will read it once Volleyball slows down. Another one MK has just read and enjoys is The 39 Clues; it comes with clue cards and a game you can play on the computer. In the end, there will be 10 books in the series, and there are chances for kids to when CASH! Thought Carly would like that as well!