Monday, September 15

last one, no really, no more

More Birthday

{birthday dinner at mom & dad's}

{Mom, Kacey, Dad, me & Finn...Carly took our picture}

{what else would we have...meatloaf, mashed potatoes, butter peas..... forgot to take picture of the pound cake and Cool Whip :0) thanks mom, exactly what I wanted!}

{and of course, gifts! renewed my People magazine subscription, pottery, black & white picture of W.I.S.E., and stationery}

wow! at all the birthday goodness that has come my way!

Kenny, Carly and I had a wonderful birthday day (without ANY pictures). A beautiful morning soccer game, a couple of errands, chinese for lunch, another present (perfume) and cards, a birthday afternoon nap, vegging out, a long bath, and date night with Kenny!

I have had special hand deliveries from friends Ginny and Jan, good mail packages from family Celeste and John & Libba, good mail packages from blogging friends Linda, Natasha, Jill, Michelle, flowers from blogging friend Heather, cards, emails, phone calls, and many comments on my blog all from friends and family!

11 comments:

mam-mam said...

Next time I will dress better...didn't know all the blog friends would see...glad you enjoyed the day around the table. Can you believe we talked, ate, and ate some more all afternoon long (about eight hours) Love you....

Doodle Bugs said...

Looks like a GREAT stash of birthday goodies!

Unknown said...

YOU ARE SO LOVED

Linda said...

Sounds like your birthday was
G-R-E-A-T...and I'm so glad!

How nice of mom to make your favorite birthday dinner...it looks delish!

Jill said...

I'm so glad you had a good birthday! It sounds like it was all kinds of fun, and that you got a lot of goodness from friends and family. Woohoo to that!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great day. Happy Birthday!

sweetfunkyvintage said...

What a nice birthday!
Happy Birthday!

Missy

ps - those butter peas look sooooo yummy!

Laurie said...

Looks like an abundance of goodness!

Melinda said...

Sounds like it has been great birthday! I am so glad you had such a great day.

Natasha said...

I know Kacey gave you the WISE pics but did she take them herself? That is an awesome gift! My sister did that, but with her own last name and not mine. Maybe I should drop her a hint!!

Shar said...

Girl, you drag that birthday out till the end of the month. Seriously.

And meatloaf is probably the best thing ever.