Saturday, November 29

I got skills

Celeste decided that we needed fancy napkins on the table for Thanksgiving so now I can add napkin folding to my short list of skills.
I am sure that sometime in my life I will win a contest or amaze others with this new knowledge.
It is probably a skill that Southern Belles are suppose to know and before now, I had surprisingly managed to get by.

To equal out Carly's hunting lessons in the morning, I gave her a napkin folding lesson in the afternoon. She's nothing if not well-rounded!

With my new skill, I am sure to get invited to all the best parties.

2 comments:

Jill said...

This is a skill I don't possess.

Unknown said...

KIM SUE TOOK TO NAPKIN FOLDING 101 LIKE A DUCK TO WATER. SHE IS A PERFECTIONIST. MADE THE TABLE FESTIVE AND BEAUTIFUL. SHE ALSO MOVED IN TO THE HEAD CHEF POSITION WHEN I HAD TO LEAVE MY POST FOR A CALL FROM ITALY!!! WHAT A GIRL!!! SHE IS SO SPECIAL!!!