Saturday, December 13

2nd Annual

Girlfriend Christmas Party
......

{Carly and friends all dressed up for the"big-girl" Christmas party - everyone was dropped off at 6 and ready to party. I heard lots of questions like "are we going to do ...... like last year?"}

.......
{lot of sticky fun making decoupage ornaments - the ornaments turned out great. The girls were able to do them independently and were all very proud of them. I'm glad I covered the table because they got glue everywhere.}

{pancakes, sausage, & fruit for dinner which was a huge hit! I finally had to cut them off because I was scared they would all end up with tummy aches.}

{tried to have some lessons on "big-girl" table manners - this was interesting. I think they eat too many meals in the school cafeteria.}

{played Christmas bingo, swapped ornaments, and were big silly}

I sent them all home jazzed up and me exhausted. Carly had a fabulous time and didn't want everyone to leave. I think it was a hit and as much fun as last years. She told me several times "thank you" and then asked "can we do this every year?". We'll see.

4 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Kim Sue, this is such a great idea to do for Carly. I do hope you do it next year because I love reading about it.

Unknown said...

LOOKS LIKE A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL!!! WHAT FUN. YOU ARE A GREAT MOM..

Natasha said...

You are a good mama!

Keetha said...

How much fun! You're the mommiest mom who ever was to treat them to such a fun evening.