Tuesday, December 16

"married you didn't I?"

14 years ago today, in a little country church in front of 100 friends and family, I said "I do" to forever and ever.
After 14 years that still seems like a pretty sweet deal.

{Last week on our anniversary date night out}

......
In honor of our 14 years together, 14 things about him that I love.
He.....
......
is the chief bug killer
is a great father
gives fabulous hugs
looks good in a suit & Italian loafers
looks good in jeans & work boots
makes me feel safe
reminds me when it's small stuff
makes me smile
makes me laugh
coaxes me out of reclusiveness
supports me
encourages me
keeps me balanced
loves me

I'll be loving you

Love, Me

13 comments:

Nonnas News said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I LOVE your title! I suppose it will strike familiarity with married couples everywhere.

Congratulations! Fourteen years is no small stuff. Way to go. You guys are a handsome couple.

I also love your list, Kim Sue. Congratulations.

patsy said...

Beautiful list!

happy anniversary :)

Keetha said...

Happy Anniversary!

Natasha said...

Beautiful post. Happy Anniversary. Isn't it nice to still be so in love after 14 years?

Natasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope the next 14 are wonderful!

Linda said...

Happy Anniversary to a beautiful couple!

He looks and sounds like a great guy Kim Sue...yep, you might just want to keep him!

I'm sure he knows it, but he's sooo lucky to have you for his wife!

Shar said...

Happy Anniversary!

You two make a lovely couple!

Amy said...

Congrats on 14 years. I'm only on 6, so that sounds huge somehow!

Jill said...

Happy 14th Anniversary! You two are a cute couple.

Anonymous said...

14 years! Big accomplishment right? Not by a longshot. How can it possibly be a great accomplishment to have spent that time with a person that is so beautiful - inside and out? Her only fault - saying "I DO" to a dope as undeserving as I am. Between now and then...
Love, ME

Tasha said...

Happy Anniversary!