Monday, January 4

countdown box - door 25

inside door #25.....

"If I were a present and I wanted to hide, I probably wouldn't want to be in the cold outside.

I could hide under a bed but that would be a tease. I would probably be somewhere I could freeze."

In the freezer it said....

"It was just a joke. In a freezer, I might expire. I'm a sucker for warmth, I like a good fire"

In the fireplace....

"You are just silly! I would burn up in a fire. In that green cast your foot sure did stink. You might find me where you clean up - under a sink"

Under the sink....

Well, I'm not here either but you are catching on fast. Did I tell you how much I like to mow grass?

On the mower....

You are oh so close. I'm not very far. I'm in the _______ of the _____! {rhymes with skunk and jar} Hint: Groceries love it. So do lawn chairs.

and in the trunk of the car......

4 comments:

patsy said...

holy moly!

so cool- I always think I'm gonna do something like this... then don't-

you rock

Dawn said...

You do rock Kim Sue! I wish I was as crafty as you.

Keetha said...

How fun! Come to my house why don't you??

Jill said...

You're a fun mom with a great capacity for rhyming, hee.

We play that game often around here.