Saturday, September 13

Wow! I am having wonderful birthday fun, and I have so much to post about - birthday at "home", birthday with Kenny & Carly, birthday presents, amazing birthday good mail, birthday deliveries. But, right now I wanted to post one more special "36" list. A while back I read some things I had listed as my favorites when I was a senior in high school. It was fun to see how my life has changed, how I have changed. I wish I had made more lists in the past 18 years.
.....
36 Things
that make me smile
.....
"I love you" from Carly.....Kenny hugs.....family.....girlfriend time.....sonic drinks.....long hot baths.....going "home".....snuggling with Carly.....laughing with Kenny.....good mail.....a fire in the fireplace.....porch swing.....compliments from Kenny.....a good book.....quiet time.....Dad's pats.....sunsets .....B&W photos.....traveling.....Christmas stockings......Easter baskets......a new magazine......wonderful wrapping.....taking pictures......playing games......stationery.....school supplies.....Halloween......scrapbooking.....blogging.....the beach.....no dirty laundry.....progress with a work kiddo.....gerber daisies.....sweet notes.....date nights

10 comments:

Laurie said...

Great list! Happy, happy birthday!!!

Unknown said...

i am so glad you are enjoying your birthday week! your lists have been so fun. simple bullet points and fabulous insights into you!

hope your birthday segues into a fantastic year!

Linda said...

What a great list!!

Happy Happy Birthday...glad to hear that it's all been enjoyable for you! You deserve it!

Melinda said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you are having or had a fantastic day! Love the list and can agree with them all.

Lene said...

Happy Birthday Kim Sue.

I have enjoyed reading your lists. It is fun getting to 'know' you better from them.

Bren's Life said...

Happy Birthday Kim Sue! Hope your having a Great Day. Keep celebrating for the rest of the Year... You deserve it!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY, SO GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT DAY. WHO COULDN'T LOVE YOUR LISTS? I THINK WE ALL SHARE YOUR FAVORITE THINGS, ESPECIALLY THE PARTS WITH KENNY AND CARLY. I INCLUDE "YOU" IN MY LIST!!!
I LOVE YOU & HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Kim Sue!! This is a great list and cool thing to have. I would love to have these from every year too.

Amy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It sounds like you had a great week. I'm loving all of the lists. I would love to sit & watch a movie with you!

Nonnas News said...

Hi Kim Sue,
I have an award for you!