Friday, May 15

add it to the list

I have a unwritten rule that you do not go to the zoo in May. It is over-run with end of the year field trips and can be miserably crowded. ....
Today, I have added another place to the list. I WILL not be going to CiCi's pizza in May again. We went for lunch before our end of the year party at the skating rink - along with 6 other groups! I was so overwhelmed that I didn't think about taking my camera out. It would have made a good picture with 6 different groups in their matching class t-shirts. It was like field day, inside! ....
Beside our table was an older man, probably in his 70's, sitting by himself. I asked him "I bet you didn't know you were getting into all of this did you?". He kind of laughed, shaking his head, and said "no, I would have kept driving!" Kinda the way I felt!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my, that would be a total nightmare for me!

Keetha Broyles said...

If you lived here in my town you wouldn't be going to CiCi's Pizza ANY month because they went out of business. I THINK it was pretty DUMB to locate right next door to a Papa Murphy's which was already going strong - - - don't you???

Anonymous said...

Wednesday, we took 62 students to the movie...Great Idea...until snack time. They knew we were coming, 62 students lined up for popcorn, candy, drinks, etc. And, one little girl working the snack bar. They had to hold the movie for us about twenty minutes (we started thirty minutes before the movie time)...long wait from the start of the line to the finish. Some people just don't understand KIDS! The young lady just about LOST-IT after the first twenty minutes. After the movie started, I was on bathroom duty and heard her tell another worker, I'm ready to go HOME. Mam-Mam

patsy said...

oh my goodness!

field trips are already hectic... six groups!?

Unknown said...

i got out of field trip duty this year.

(thankful little prayer...)

Doodle Bugs said...

Field trips are the best form of birth control there is!!